2009年11月16日星期一

15/11

[ 15/11 ]
today morning ..
we 5 again...^^
after go mass..we eat breakfast v a tiam's kai ma..
<<<<
after tat ...we go the exercise...
but vy "paise" ...
cz they call me b the "wakil" of all the pupils...
so scare n i say many wrg things...wuwu
T.T
b4 we go do our things....
we take pic together...
<<<<<<

[5S= SUCCESS]
FELIX SOW YONG TI=STRENGTH
DOMINIC NG SWEE TIAM=SINCERITY
EDMUND LEE CAU SONG=SACRIFICE
IVAN YEO BAO SIM=SHARE
ERIC HENG KUANG SONG=SMART

whn afternoon...
a tiam fetch me n stella go eat lunch v my uncle...
cz we wanna go the graduation day of his SK 2...
tis is the stage at thr~~
<<<<<<<<
we take pic after n bfore at thr...
<<<<<<
juz only we few b dancer ..^^
but whr m i??
i'm taking photo 4 them lar~~ [==]







a tiam
take 4 me wan....
<<<<<<< n i like it^^

5 条评论:

  1. haha, i can b the cameraman le.. hey, got sm grammar mistakes.. take note..

    回复删除
  2. i means my pose la ==
    wat grammar Oo??

    回复删除
  3. good boy..have many grammar mistake jz like my article...great job!!

    回复删除