2009年11月3日星期二

MOTOR ACCIDENT...


shhhhhiiit!!
i'll remember today 's [ EXTREME ]

kanasai d lorh~~
after play basketball v frenz at NDC...
i ride motor back home lo...
thn suddenly rain-ing heavyly....
whn i wanna reach home...
a big sound !!!
"BOOOM..."
me knocked a proton wira
his car ntg happen ..
but my motor....
haiz..
all is his fault la!!!
wan turn left duno hw to lights the signal d lor...
n suddenly stop for wat..??
but me only knocked a little bit of his car only ...
but my motor kesian lo..
sry lo..my motor...
but me din hurt or bleeding ...
THX TO GOD ...AMEN^^

8 条评论:

  1. wow..god really bless you so muchh...
    sure speed wan la..

    回复删除
  2. 哎哟~做么酱粗心??
    你有驾照了么???Oo

    人没事就好
    感谢天主阿~~

    好想去找你们哦~~~
    等假期我会联络你们的~~
    等我的消息吧~~

    知道你会很想我的><
    哈哈

    回复删除
  3. -stella:no speed leh~~
    slow slow only...
    near ur house le...haha
    -rita:gt lesen la..
    haha...
    sure miss u d la...
    we maby will go at hoilday too...

    回复删除
  4. haha.. asked u 2 go bek earlier but dun 1 lah..

    回复删除
  5. kns la..
    wanna say hw many times??

    回复删除